Dear Pittsburgh (UPDATED!)

This post brought to you by Jibblescribbits

You make me want to sing and Dance:




In the words of John Kelly:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I'm going to bite my tongue as hard as I can so I'm not going to be a poor "winner"



Wait a minute...The Avs didn't win, so I can't be a poor winner. But I can just revel in the schadenfreude! Fuck it!


Dear Les Ailes de Rouge:



Marion Hossa is one sad panda:


Existential question for my followers: Hossa's biggest sin: leaving Pittsburgh for a "better chance of winning a cup" with Detroit (hah), His performance in the finals, or socks with sandals?

UPDATE: This photo gallery (with a hearty thanks to Anybody But Detroit) is a goldmine! Here's a sample:



More Schadenfreude?

Avs Talk

Real Denver Sports

Mile High Hockey

On the forecheck

Defending Big D

4 comments:

  1. hahaha oh just when i thought my weekend couldn't get any better, that photo gallery was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pens fan here. Just surfing hockeyblogs, and it's so refreshing to see that there's another fanbase in the NHL that doesn't totally hate the Penguins.

    And yes, Hossa's biggest mistake was the socks and flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ schaichopth:

    I'm 100% neutral on the Pens... but man do I hate the Wingss

    ReplyDelete