Justifiable Homicide

I had an engagementnt tonight that caused me to miss both Game 7's. I was able to successfully avoid the score of the Les Ailes-Ducks game, and TiVo the entire game so i could watch it anyways.

When I get home i turn the game on and log into facebook for a split second, the one website i know i can go to and not see who won.

I get a message from a (former) friend, who doubles as a Les Ailes fan...

How about that game?


At that point i knew Les Ailes won, because there's no way he says anything if they lose.

FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK. I'm going to kill him, and Everyone who reads this blog can testify it was a completely justifiable homicide.

6 comments:

  1. Definitely justifiable.

    I have a friend who lives in Grand Rapids, MI, but is a huge Pens fan. When the Wings won yesterday, he opened his front door, and screamed "F THE RED WINGS...GO BLACKHAWKS!!"

    I feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we were on that jury............Not guilty! LOL Feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3404/3339643036_e18161c6a0.jpg

    Similar feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On a related note, I had to miss the Pens/Caps game 7 due to a previous engagement. During the course of said engagement, I wanted to check the Nuggets/Cavs final score, so I logged into my Sportacular app. Unfortunately, I forgot that it defaults to the day's hockey scores, and I was unable to avert my eyes before seeing the results of the game.

    Lame.

    (At least the Nuggets won)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well at least you missed the crappy game

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep. This sucks. Chicago has no chance. Lindstrom totally shut down Kane and Towes. I can't stomach another Wings Cup. I'm praying for an Osgood meltdown! Please!

    ReplyDelete