Les Ailes de Lappy?

The Avs could get Pavel Datsyuk, The second coming of Jaques Plante and Jesus in return and I still wouldn't forgive them for trading Ian Laperriere to Les Ailes (unless of course it's some elaborate sabotage scheme. Then I'm totally cool with it).

Note: In all fairness to the Avs front office (at the moment) there's no indication they would actually make this deal. Dater only said Les Ailes are interested, not that the Avs would be stupid enough to do this. Until the Avs actually make this deal let's not crucify the front office.

6 comments:

  1. Lappy for Datsyuk and Zetterberg or no deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I can comment again on your site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Shane:

    We need a goalie, and Jesus saves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate this possibility. Damn you Dater!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit at the mere thought of this occuring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting rid of Lappy? Really bad idea. Moving him to the Wings = freaking catastrophe.

    ReplyDelete