Shamless Self Promotion

Well as some of you know, In a breif moment of insanity (i.e. stupidity) I decided to enter this bracket

Well the brackets came out today.. and I'm a 14-seed in the most randomly seeded bracket ever (eh, I'm in the dance). (3 other brackets as well, only other hockey blogger I saw was Flyers Fieldhouse)

So if you have a quick second to scan the internet (and face it, if your here reading this you do) feel free to go vote for me and represent hockey. I am the one towards the bottom with the dorky haircut and the inconceivable red ears. (I really didn't use my best picture for this did I? Whoops).

NOTE:
I'm up against This guy

6 comments:

  1. you think? lol.

    P.S. I think I will need all of HLOG's help on this one.. mainly because I'm a hockey blogger and don't have the following as, say, a football blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I will do it again when I get home...just to be sure...but I will post a little something on HLOG for you...that is if you want me to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to, I'd be kind of scared of advancing.. more criticism :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at jibbles, trying to play the adorable/insecure card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As my dad always told me... Go with what works

    ReplyDelete