Jibblescribbits kickoff

Decided that it's 2007 and it's time to get my own blog. I will be posting normally sports related issues but also will throw in the occasional other stuff as well.


Unfortunately, being a huge Bronco fan, I am going to start my blog on a very sad note. I never realised the death of a person I have never met, and have only known about for a few years , could leave me feeling so sad. It's a terrible tragedy whenever someone so young loses his/her life. I don't want to sound cliché but it puts everything in perspective. I would like to say more, but don't think there's much more I can say at this point. RIP Darrent Williams.

[Edit]

Following that everything else seems trivial, but I am going to try and give some background on me and what I am blogging about. All my posts are unabashedly biased. I am a Broncos, Avalanche, and Ohio State Buckeyes Fan. I follow Pro football very religiously, Hockey and college football fairly well (even though I think tactics-wise I am very weak in hockey), and I follow most other sports casually or non-existent. I play soccer often and know a great deal technically about the sport (even if I don't follow it internationally as well as I should.) Hopefully I'll keep up on this fairly regularly, but who knows.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted my ideas on my blog this morning

    it boils down to:

    3 pts for a win
    2 for an Ot win (10 min of 4vs4)
    1 pt for a shootout win
    0 for a loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if you're interested but..

    Fantasy Stanley Cup Playoffs hosted by me details In my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if you're interested but..

    Fantasy Stanley Cup Playoffs hosted by me details


    Jibblescribbits

    ReplyDelete